Strong PC hardware configuration skills/familiarity.
- Extensive practical experience resolving PC/laptop problems.
- Significant expertise in configuration, operation, and troubleshooting of Windows PC Operating System and associated products
- Preferably specifically including
Windows 10/11 in a corporate hybrid and cloud environment
Understanding of Microsoft Autopilot and Intune
Remote access / VPN – concepts and client connectivity
Microsoft Office 365, including – Teams, OneDrive & SharePoint
5. Email client connectivity – Outlook, external devices, etc.
6. Awareness of network data security issues – significant antivirus skills and experience.
7. Good understanding of Microsoft/other infrastructure concepts; – switching/routing, ethernet, and TCP/IP networking.
8. Networking skills – CCNA or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
9. Able to learn and develop as Airspan expands activities and requirements in the region
1. Ensure preparation, maintenance, and analysis of MIS reports;
2. Drive Monthly closure of Accounts and its complete process by preparation and review of
monthly, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements, Variance Analysis.
3. Drive Perpetual Inventory and control the Inventory
4. Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
5. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions, Filing of various
returns, highlights non-compliances, and reviews of control measures.
6. Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed as well as banking
7. Coordinate the development and monitoring of annual operating budgets, business plans, and forecasts, and monthly review reports on cash flows
8. AR/AP Ageing reviewing and control
9. Costing of all the new products and ensure revision of the cost yearly in the accounting
the system initially and monthly going forward
10. Resolving daily issues, Mentor and developing accounting staff team for managing work
allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an
effective team dynamic.
Strong knowledge of High-Speed Drills manufacturing process workflow starting from
Heat treatment, various grinding processes of centreless, surface, flute, body clearance, and
point. and the ability to delegate by assigning responsibilities and formulating schedules.
- Ability to oversee employees and coach them effectively for improving their productivity
- Commitment to safety regarding the use of PPE equipment, Willingness to enforce
compliance with safety guidelines, and Maintaining 5-S for entering workplace
- Knowledge of all essential equipment/machines and ability to oversee and coordinate
with the maintenance department to schedule regular maintenance
- Analytical skills to monitor production output and check for compliance with
- Ability to generate and submit reports on performance and progress on daily basis and
corrective actions if required.