● Must have experience in all kinds of tax filing GST, PF, PT, and other statutory compliance registration
● Act as a financial counsel to the heads and evaluate strategic alliances
● Focus on long-term business and financial planning and Cash flow management
● Prepare Budgeted vs Actual Expenses variance report with cost center allocation and analysis of the same for management.
● Prepare various MIS as per schedules of reporting and report to the management.
● Establish and optimize finance operational strategies and ensure best business practices to reduce business risk and meet the overall objectives
● Lead accurate and timely preparation of financial forecasting, budgets, taxation, audits, documentation, and business contracts
● Adherence to company operational procedures, policies, agreements, and compliances.