Strong PC hardware configuration skills/familiarity.
- Extensive practical experience resolving PC/laptop problems.
- Significant expertise in configuration, operation, and troubleshooting of Windows PC Operating System and associated products
- Preferably specifically including
Windows 10/11 in a corporate hybrid and cloud environment
Understanding of Microsoft Autopilot and Intune
Remote access / VPN – concepts and client connectivity
Microsoft Office 365, including – Teams, OneDrive & SharePoint
5. Email client connectivity – Outlook, external devices, etc.
6. Awareness of network data security issues – significant antivirus skills and experience.
7. Good understanding of Microsoft/other infrastructure concepts; – switching/routing, ethernet, and TCP/IP networking.
8. Networking skills – CCNA or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
9. Able to learn and develop as Airspan expands activities and requirements in the region