1. Ensure preparation, maintenance, and analysis of MIS reports;
2. Drive Monthly closure of Accounts and its complete process by preparation and review of
monthly, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements, Variance Analysis.
3. Drive Perpetual Inventory and control the Inventory
4. Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
5. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions, Filing of various
returns, highlights non-compliances, and reviews of control measures.
6. Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed as well as banking
7. Coordinate the development and monitoring of annual operating budgets, business plans, and forecasts, and monthly review reports on cash flows
8. AR/AP Ageing reviewing and control
9. Costing of all the new products and ensure revision of the cost yearly in the accounting
the system initially and monthly going forward
10. Resolving daily issues, Mentor and developing accounting staff team for managing work
allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an
effective team dynamic.